The last leg of one’s journey of life should be peaceful. It is a trend these days to select one’s own tombstone monument in advance and surprisingly people do not even hesitate to book the best ones.
There is an array of China granite monuments to choose from- from granite to marble or marble granite combination. Interestingly, the design and the make of China tombstone monuments are nothing close to being simple. They are hand-crafted to the customer’s fancies and can range from $100 to $2,000.
Some like their tombstones simple; some are more inclined towards flashy stones. Easy to maintain and non-corrosive to climatic changes, china tombstones are known for its color and durability. Some designs that have become very popular these days are:
- European style absolute black granite tombstone
- American granite stone grave
- Black granite headstone and tombstone
Maintaining tombstone grave
- Maintaining China granite monuments is very easy. Distilled water should be sprayed and wiped with a towel till dry. To maintain the color and texture of the bronze grave marker, paste wax can be used to rub a thin layer on the monument and rubbed carefully with a shoes brush.
- It should not be cleaned with detergents, comprising compounds like sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, sodium sulfate, and ammonium carbonate.
- These add to the soluble salts beneath the surface of the stone.
- Before cleaning the tombstone, it has to be ensured that there are no cracks and fissures on it. In that case, it has to be cleaned with care. Pressure washing the tombstone is a strict no. Light-colored tombstones, meanwhile, can be cleaned with ammonium hydroxide, which helps in removing moss, mildew, lichen and algae.
Xi-amen Quality Stone Co. Ltd pioneers in the manufacture and export of china tombstones. It also manufactures china sandstone slabs that are equally durable and beautiful like natural stone slabs. The company also provides tombstone maintenance services.